In a small district Topla, a suburb of the city Herceg Novi, on the territory of the church complex, surrounded by a small fence, there are two small temples. One of them is the Church of the Holy Saviour, built in the years 1709-1713 brought from the Croatian island of Korcula with hewn stone. In 1864, after the liberation of Montenegro from the Turks, the church was completely rebuilt from the foundation.
To the Church belongs the building and a small school, located near where the first half of the XIX century learned the famous statesman, poet and priest Peter II Petrovic Njegos. The belfry of St. Saviour Church consists of three bells and looks very impressionable. Remarkable iconostasis of the church - the work of Greek masters of the mid XIX century. In the vault of the church are several valuable Russian icons it is today. Entrance to the church complex is absolutely free for all tourists.