The Clock Tower Sahat Kula in Herceg Novi was built in 1667, during the reign in Bar Turkish conquerors, at the behest of the Turkish Sultan Mahmud. The tower, being located next door to the mosque, pointing to all the citizens the execution of daily Muslim prayers.
Sahat Kula is the entrance to the Old Town, moreover, it is a business card and the main attraction of Herceg Novi. The tower height is 16 meters. Now it housed the city archives, which houses a historical document, published in 1685, and to see him try to visit the city. In 1995, the old mechanical clock in the tower left over from the last century, have been replaced by new electronic. This gift to the people of Herceg Novi made the Serbian municipality of Zemun.