The Holy Trinity Monastery Brezoevitsa located three kilometers from the city Plav. In the Middle Ages it not only actively glorified Orthodoxy, but also held folk fees during the celebration of the local annual events. The church was built during the reign of the Serbian Nemanjic family in the XIII century. But only in 1567 during the restoration of the monastery, he was decorated with a large fresco painted walls and porch. On one side of the monastery was attached Brezoevitsa semicircular porch with asp.
In 1850, the monastery was abandoned, and during the Second World War partially destroyed. Today, the restored monastery Brezoevitsa part of the Eparchy of Budimlja and Nikšić Serbian Orthodox Church.